Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Starbucks ~ Green Box ~ 4May2010 ~



after today classes which ended-up at 12 o clock sharp .. my mummy was arrived inside the college and want to fetch me for going to grandmum's house ..
we going for our lunch but perhaps breakfast actually because of not any foods taken by us early in the morning .. guess what we ate ?? 3 .. 2 .. 1 .. stop guessing although u're not prefer to guess !! hahhaha ..
Bak Kut Teh !! woohoo .. my favourite !!
REMARKS : that's why my body size become bigger and larger .. argh !!
but it's doesn't matter .. i'm decide to keep fit after that ..
alright .. she going to my grandmum's house after fetched me to my aunt's hp shop ..
after an hour i think .. my hp rang .. beng zian calling ..
he asked me wanna to go out together with him and xing yi or not .. and asked me to choose where shall we go to ..
final decisions , Green Box .. then he called xing yi ..
the silly girl told him that have to take bath before coming out .. so zian wait her for about one hours i think .. then coming my aunt's shop for fetching me ..
gods know .. no k-rooms available at 4.30 and have to wait until 5.30 ..
oh my god .. then i keep blaming xing yi and said she caused that .. but i just kidding with her actually and she knew that too ..
we went to Starbucks for waiting the coming of 5.30 .. hahahaha ..




5.30 already .. let's sings !! hahahhaha .. we sang alots of songs inside .. lots of high-key songs involved and causes our throat felt not so comfort but not serious .. hahhaha .. quite enjoyed in it .. not only singing inside the k-room but cam-whoring also .. not many photos we had took but appreciate lots as usual .. memories for the day .. wakakakka .. oh ya .. members of the day : Jimmy , John (Beng Zian) & Forever Angel (Xing Yi )..
next .. photo's talk .. hahhahhaaa ..



hahhahah .. that's all for today .. hope next will be more interesting than previous .. nitex ..

Jimmy

No comments:

Post a Comment