Friday, March 4, 2011

what women want ?? then what i want ??

WHAT WOMEN WANT ? then anyone know that what i want ?
What i want is just simple, everyone around me live happily and treat everyone sincerely included me, especially my friends and my families members !
While i'm watching the HongKong drama which named "我知女人心@What Women Want" inside the theater, i received your msg !
Actually nowadays many problems had been appear and around me, i felt freaking down with those FUCKING problem !
One of the problems, i believed that u knew that ! Actually i still thinking the thing that happened before ! So i'm scared of that ! I can't afford the same problem exactly with that anymore ! So please, never do that on me same as them ! NEVER !
You are one of my beloved families members, and the only one that i can share my happiness and sadness with you ! You had made me touched with your action and your promised to me ! I'm glad that have you as my families members ! REALLY !
You must prove that what you had promised me, never abandone me and leave me alone, long lasting our families relationship, 2 of us are family forever and ever, never be end, okay? deal? <3

Jimmy Maxime ( JM )

No comments:

Post a Comment