Sunday, March 13, 2011

thanks, Mummy ! ♥

On that day ( 11st March 2011 )which is Friday, Me, Mummy and Xiiao Ling went for our brunch nearby my house area. After that, we went to my college because they need to wait for my class which start at 2.30pm ended up at 4.00pm and sent Xiiao Ling back to her house which stated at KL and having our dinner at her house. When we arrived my college and heading to class, I slide down on the floor because it was raining heavily and made the floor wet.
Oh my god ! I felt embarrassed because of it but fortunately, just few of them who saw that included mummy and (XL). Hahahahaha !
Both of them laughed on me too, so bad ! Arghhhh !
After my class had ended up, we heading to One Utama and shopping right there.
Suddenly, Mummy asked me to bring her looking for shoes's shop !
She said want to buy me a slipper for avoiding from falling down anymore !
How touch am I ! I felt so warm and thanksful to her ! REALLY !
At first she said want to buy me a Crocs's slipper, but I saw a nice slipper inside Adidas and I had decided to purchase it, but of course, Mummy paid for it, hahahhaha !


Thanks bah, my beloved mummy, love you ! ♥

Jimmy Maxime ( JM )

No comments:

Post a Comment